- dhandlers for mixing static and dynamic content.
- /atom/$date/$title for XML::ATOM
- /rss/$date/$title for RSS
- /$category for html. Allow mixing of static pages.
- Dynamic: select distinct categories from db, split them on /, and display all matches of the current level of hierarchy
- Static: find all content, split on /, and display matches on current level of hierarchy.
- If both static and dynamic match, then display the static page, and then the dynamic pages.
- Calendar sorting on posts/day.
- Links extracted from the current content using HTML::Treebuilder